- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: Use the built-in level, illuminated easy-click terminals, and step-by-step app instructions for a quick installation. Works with the HVAC equipment found in most homes. A common wire (c-wire) is required
- SAVE ABOUT 23% ON HVAC ENERGY*: The ENERGY STAR-certified Sensi smart thermostat can help you save energy with features like flexible scheduling, remote access, and usage reports
- SLEEK, MODERN DESIGN: The large color display features easy-to-read temperatures and intuitive menus. Available in black, white, and silver to complement your home decor
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Remotely control your home comfort from your smartphone or tablet using the Sensi mobile app for Android and iOS devices
- SMART MAINTENANCE: Sensi can help monitor the performance and efficiency of your HVAC system by delivering important usage notifications, alerts about your equipment, and maintenance reminders like filter replacement
- BACKED BY HVAC EXPERTISE: More than 100 years of experience with HVAC systems went into the development.
Very easy to install.Great video tutorial as you install in.Some great online videos to help if you have odd wiring.Works flawlessly.
Love the way it lights up, and saves me money.
Love the functionality and appearance of this thermostat on my wall. I love all of the features, the way it lights up when my hvac is running, how it gives humidity readings, has a soft backlight that illuminates, and all the personalizations you can do with this thermostat, and turn things on and off.The install for me, however, was tricky to say the least only because I have a older home, and had a 4 wire thermostat wire. I could make the 4 wire work, but I lose some functionality of the thermostat. I wired it using 4 wires at first, but I had no manual control of turning the fan on the furnace on and off. This thermostat can also be set to turn the fan on to circulate air in your home, if the the hvac is not required to come on for a temperture set point..Well that function was lost for me because of my 4 wire thermostat wire. I ended up replacing my 4 wire with 5 wire, and running the new wire through the wall and crawlspace. Not an easy task, but I wanted all my thermostat options to work. This is one of the options that sold me on the purchase of this thermostat, but It was not clear how it would work with what I already had in my home until I installed the thermostat. So now everything is fully functional and I am very happy with my purchase.The phone app for this thermostat, is very user friendly, and is a must in the aid of setting up and installing the thermostat. Getting the Sensi to connect to my home wifi was a breeze with the step by step instruction of the phone app. Don't skip steps in the set up process like I did. It took a minute to figure out that I got ahead of the set up process, and the app will buck you on connecting to the wifi. Not a big deal, you can just start over on the steps to connect the wifi, and it will connect right away with no problems.As far as automation with Alexa and Google home voice operation, I did not opt to do all that. I just use my phone to change settings, or get up and walk over to the thermostat lol.Overall, very nice thermostat with whistles and bells that I had not had before, and so far so good, it is working flawlessly.
Much easier and greater customer service than the honeywell smart thermostat which i returned. they thought of everything, a level on the base, a light to turn on when you are wiring, with the breaker turned off! The app walks you through the install step by step. When I was having trouble connecting, calling customer support was great. Answered quickly and helped me connect Alexa. I love it!
Works perfectly. Warns of high humidity (in Florida that can save you a bundle by closing a window). Very very sleek and tech look to it modernizes the house. No problems installing they have a fool proof system if you follow it. Works like it should and looks great!