- Smart Deadbolt has 4 ways to unlock: Open the smart fingerprint door lock in an instant with your fingerprint, unlock with the NGTeco Home Map via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, or by using either the Anti-peep Keypad and the key. A great Smart door lock for self-housing residents, Airbnb short-term rental hosts, and rental property management.
- 360Fingerprint ID for Digital Passcode: Smart Door Lock Instant recognition in 0.3 seconds, one touch to unlock the fingerprint door lock. Faster than fumbling for your keys. Create up to 100 fingerprints to share with family and guests. Store your fingerprints locally, no need to worry about leakage.
- Remote Unlock & WiFi Access for Keypad Door Lock: Fingerprint Keyless Entry Door Lock supports Wi-Fi to remotely control. Set up the NGTeco WiFi Gateway (not included), and you can remotely lock and unlock Keyless Door Lock from your phone anytime anywhere or voice control via Alexa or Google.
- Control Biometric Smart Door Lock via Bluetooth: Lock, unlock, share access codes and see all access logs via Bluetooth from the free NGTeco Home App. Grant access to your family and friends via a passcode for permanent access, specific dates, or periods of time. NGTeco Wifi Gateway is required for remote access (sold separately).
- Simple DIY Installation & Customer Service Warranty: Set up your current deadbolt with just a screwdriver. And the smart door lock handle is reversible for both left and right-handed doors.
If you have a single door lock this is definitely your door lock! Is a little tricky to get going which is ok!! They give you everything to be successful! I wish I got theses vs Yale as Yale is a great product also. However, I would have got these to start If I knew earlier!
I like how sturdy it is, overall working well. The finger sensor sometimes does not work well, it's still too early to say it's a bad feature. I Will continue to monitor and if it gets worse. Stay tuned.
Easy to install and works great
I like that the lock has buttons instead of a screen. No need to wake it up to put in a code...just enter code.
My first time reviewing a Digital lock, and I am impressed with the design of the lock. The installation is easier than I thought. It is as easy as install any regular doorlock, and I'm happy with my purchase so far.1. The design:A. The good...+ The design of the lock is modern and solid with good materials. While installing it, I dropped it on the floor, but there is no Crack or dent on the lock.+ The handle is bigger and longer than regular doorlock.+ Nice color for a digital lock. Gray and black makes it look morden.+ Easy to install the battery.+ Can install in different door thickness.+ The handle cand move to right or left.B. Needs improvement:+ It's very hard to open the key cover part.+ May need another person to hold the door to install the lock.The functions:+ Finger print: works fine for me.+ Pascode: I have not set it up yet.+ The key: works for me.