- Voice Control-Work with Alexa & Google Assistant
- VERSATILE & FAST: Looking for a way to cook twice as fast as conventional ovens, Look no further—we've got the perfect oven for you. Just pick up your smartphone and tap the VeSync app to make meals at the touch of a button, or with the sound of your voice using Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
- AIR FRY ANYTHING: We bet you didn't know that toaster ovens can air fry. Our oven requires up to 85% less oil than traditional deep frying while maintaining the same crispy textures. Your only regret will be that you didn't get it sooner.
- 12 COOKING FUNCTIONS: Even people with no cooking experience can now make dreamy meals. The temperature range of 80F - 450F makes you enjoy a wide range of cooking functions including Air Fry, Dehydrate, Bake, Defrost, Ferment, and more. Your family will be impressed at every meal.
- XL EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY: The oven's 26 quart / 25-litre capacity fits up to 6 slices of bread(4 x 4 inches), a 12-inch pizza, or whole chicken.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE: Flip through 30 chef-made recipes in the included cookbook with more on the VeSync app. With an included wire rack, food tray, and fry basket, you'll be cooking just like our professional chefs in no time.
- CUSTOMIZE COOKING FUNCTIONS: Customize and save your preferred temperature and time for each cooking function to cook favourites exactly how you like them at the touch of a button.
- REQUIREMENTS: This product works with a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. Only plug into US and Canadian power outlets. Download the VeSync app to experience the full functionality of your oven.
I am a chef and I run a teaching kitchen. I already had 2 full size gas ovens and 1 full-size electric oven.
I wanted to have a back-up so that students could socially distance but didn't want a lot of space taken up. I bought this oven in early December and have been putting it through its paces so that I know its weaknesses and strengths so there are no surprises during cooking classes.
After using it a few times daily for more than a month and tapping into all of its features, I highly recommend this sweet little oven. It is fast, efficient, easy to use, and big enough to cook a sizeable roast or chicken. I opted not to get the one with the rotisserie as I didn't want that kind of clean up. This one is a breeze to keep clean. I slid a piece of foil under the bottom elements and just pull and toss it when it is dirty. The door and window wipe clean easily. It is also a great oven if you are cooking for two as you are not heating a full sized oven for a small meal.
It gets a little hot in the back so I shouldn't be pushed flush to a wall or used under low cupboards.
The roasting pan that comes with it loses its non-stick finish a bit too easily and mine is now only 75% covered with the original coating....just remember that I am using it more often than most people. I have taken to covering it with foil as well. Problem solved.
I will continue to use and will edit this review if I run into any problems.
After almost a month using our Cosori Air Fryer/Oven we can give it our highest recommendations.It's a very versatile addition to our kitchen and being able to control it through our Echo is a real plus.All the functions work very well ( air fryer / oven / toaster ) - it's attractive and easy to clean.
It took me FOREVER to buy one of these things after hearing about it from friends etc. I waited way to long to make my decision on purchasing. It is absolutely wonderful. Cooks well with many options etc. Plus it cooks very fast. I love this and absolutely recommend.
Love how user friendly it is. Love that it's not so loud like most air fryer, and love that it's not too hot to the touch. Only complaint is that it is very tall, and it barely fits under my cabinets but overall love this toaster
I am exceptionally happy with the performance of this oven! It is well built and aesthetically pleasing. The display is big, bright, clear and very easy to navigate. I have roasted, baked and air fried so far and this oven handled all without a hitch. It roasted better than my previous Breville and a $700 June oven I owned, so I was a bit shocked at that (expensive doesn’t always equal better) I am looking forward to making more amazing meals in this great machine. If you are in the market for a mid sized air fryer oven that cooks amazingly, look no further! The only con I foresee is the words beside the gray function buttons…I see where reviewers said they rubbed off and I can clearly see that happening because it looks like cheap paint was used and I already have a few spots where the wordings look a bit suspect. It’s just not enough to lessen the review and the oven is a great price, so we shall see! The Wi-Fi app is amazing too! I have already downloaded my own personal recipes to expedite the cooking process.