- POWERFUL CLEANING SCHEDULED AROUND YOUR LIFE - Whether you're relaxing at home or out enjoying life, i3 EVO takes care of dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10x the Power-Lifting Suction*.
- CLEAN BY ROOM, YOU'RE IN CONTROL - The i3 EVO learns your home and creates an Imprint Smart Map so you can direct it to clean any room you want, any time you want either on a set schedule or in the moment.
- CLEANING IN TIDY ROWS - Cleans intelligently in straight lines back and forth, to thoroughly clean your floors while navigating around furniture. When the i3 EVO needs to recharge, it will resume right where it left off ensuring a complete clean.
- FOCUSED CLEANING - Patented Dirt Detect Technology allows the i3 EVO to detect dirtier areas of your home and clean them more thoroughly. Integrated sensors tell the robot where it can and can't fit, so it doesn't get stuck under furniture.
- PERFECT FOR HOMES WITH PETS - Instead of using a single bristle brush, i3 EVO uses Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes that flex to adjust to different floor types and avoid getting tangled with pet hair.
- STAYS ONE STEP AHEAD OF THE MESS - The i3 EVO learns your cleaning habits and can offer up suggestions, even suggesting extra cleanings during peak pollen or shedding season.
- FLEXIBILITY TO CLEAN AROUND YOUR BUSY LIFE - The i3 EVO can be set to automatically start cleaning when you leave and stop when you come home. And with Cleaning Time Estimates, tells you how long each room takes to vacuum in the Home App.
- GETTING SMARTER & SMARTER - Quality that lasts. Intelligence that grows. Your robot vacuum gets new features through automatic software updates for a smarter level of cleanliness.
For the last few years I've been skeptical about the cleaning capabilities of these type of robots. I decided to get the Roomba i3 based on the performance of the series 6 at a friend's house. After receiving my item and opening the box, it was a simple installation and was up and running in no time. I let it charge for a few hours before its first run. That evening I let it clean the common area in my house, I was amazed how much it cleaned everywhere, I had to raise my sofas one inch in order for the Roomba to clean underneath, it was worth it. Now I set the schedule to clean at 2 AM every day, even that the manufacturer recommends light for the robot to clean, this i3 preforms superb in minimal to no illumination. I definitely recommend the i3. It cleans, covers the entire floor, recharges when job is not complete, and it recognizes object and slowly bumps into them. The only thing missing is the capability to recognize rooms and avoid designated areas; these features are available at a higher price on the i7.
I'm really happy with the i3. I had read these things work well on carpet and although not scientific, I'm pretty sure it did a good job. The cool thing I like is that it can go under the bed getting a place that I wouldn't get to as often. If you're thinking about picking up a vacuum, this is a good choice.One negative is the first cleaning was a little slow about an hour. But I wonder if it will get faster in next cleanings as it learns the area. However, I supposed one hour twice a week and I don't really have to do anything makes it totally fine.
My floors have never felt cleaner. Its astonishing how much lint and dirt and hair it picks up each time! It's also super easy to clean. I had the model in the price range below this one that doesn't have mapping and I would highly recommend to spend the extra money because its so much better. It goes room by room and vacuums in straight lines. 10/10 recommend!
Pros:- Cleans almost everywhere and moves in straight rows.- Slows down before hitting a wall or obstacle, most of the times.- Almost never get stuck. Doesn't need my intervention. Happened once since I've got it. (a month and a half)- Works well with Google Assistant.- Deep cleans carpets and rugs. *Perhaps too much.- App is simple enough and works well for what I need (schedules).- I'll be honest: I've owned the i3 for a month and a half now and I haven't used my "real" vacuum since. My floor are always clean now. I'm lazy and happy.Cons:- *Will be too rough on wool or other delicate fabric carpets/rugs- Hair (long) rolls in around front wheel and rubber brushes bearings. I clean it every other day. (very easy to do)- The Edge-Sweeping Brush with scatter some debris around since it's going very fast but chances are the i3 will pick them up after so it's not a big con.Note:-I suggest keeping a cluster-free floor as this thing will eat everything small enough in its way. It has very good suction! In my case, it ate a small cat toy, once. Just remove all small stuff from your floor and let the i3 do its thing. If that's too much work for you, go for the new Roomba J7.-If you want to be able to clean specifics room and not your entire floor each time, go for the Roomba i7.
Le prix est Ã©levÃ© mais voilÃ un excellent appareil, fort supÃ©rieur Ã celui de la sÃ©rie 500 qu'il a remplacÃ© aprÃ¨s plusieurs annÃ©es de loyaux services.La puissance d'aspiration est remarquablement supÃ©rieure et l'appareil est plus agile pour contourner les obstacles. La recharge se fait aussi beaucoup plus rapidement.Soulignons toutefois que les commandes avec Alexa se limitent essentiellement Ã "dÃ©marrer Roomba", "arrÃªter Roomba" et "Retourner Roomba Ã la base". Elles ne valent pas vraiment la peine.