- Voice-activated: With the Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- Control your smart lights from anywhere: The heart of your Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- Fully automate your smart home: Enhance your Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights, and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- Expand your ecosystem: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, and manual.
- Cross-device compatibility: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
Just plug in and press the button style of installations.
HUE is a ground breaking piece of equipment.I was able to fully light my front and back yard using the Hue system.The iOS app is straight forward and easy to use. I set up a timer and my lights look amazing. I saved about $10,000+ doing it myself.ONE SUGGESTION:Be sure to do the software and firmware updates for the bridge and each light BEFORE placing them in your yard.It takes hours and you need a good WiFi connection.
Went to Best Buy to purchase the light kit but the reps kept giving me the wrong product. Decided to purchase it my self. Works great. Love it.
I'm a nerd who loves controlling my lights with Alexa/Echo dots. I maxed out how many the dots could handle so I bought this hub. It's so easy to use and integrates seamlessly with Alexa/Echo dots. It can control up to 50 bulbs so I won't have to worry about reaching the max capacity. Plus, I fell so darn cool when someone comes over and I can turn the lights on or off with my voice. (Spoiler alert: I'm not cool).
So much faster than the old bridge.