- CLEAN SMARTER - Sleek, premium design complements your home decor; The 692 is a great way to begin cleaning your home smarter. Just schedule it to clean up daily dirt, dust, and debris with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant.
- LOOSENS, LIFTS, AND SUCTIONS - The 3 Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface brushes grab dirt from carpets and hard floors, an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners and edges.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant and Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- ADAPTIVE NAVIGATION - A full suite of advanced sensors allows it to navigate under and around furniture, and along edges. Cliff Detect keeps it from falling downstairs.
- SENSES AND ELIMINATES DIRT - Dirt Detect Sensors alert your robot about dirtier areas of your home, like high-traffic spots, and clean them more thoroughly.
- CLEANS FLOORS EVERY DAY - Provides a system of cleaning features and smart sensors that allow the robot to adjust to your unique home and deliver a daily clean.
- CLEANS CARPETS AND HARD FLOORS - Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets and hard floors.
- AUTOMATICALLY RECHARGES - Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging.
This is well worth its price. I hate housework, and particularly vacuuming and sweeping, but I have pets who shed, and this is the best purchase I've ever made in terms of helping me with housework. I turn Roomba on when I leave the house, and when I come back, she's either finished vacuuming or is still working. I am going to order one for my daughter. At first, she would get caught on things, but now that she knows her way around, I can turn her on and go out and not have to worry about her getting stuck. It's also really easy to clean out the dust receptacle.
This is one of the best products I've purchased in awhile. It gets under all the furniture and along the base boards where a normal vacuum often misses. One thing you have to do before staring the cleaning process is to pick up things and insure there's no phone chargers, cables, or anything else for it to eat. Everyone who comes over is impressed by it and usually ends up purchasing their own. I recommend this product to anyone who gets tired of vacuuming all the time, don't get rid of your vacuum though as the Roomba compliments a vacuum but by no means works as a replacement due to the random patterns it follows.
Like most people I hate vacuuming. The iRobot allows me to vacuum while sitting or laying down.I am a live alone senior and I like having a clean house, but hate housework. This gadget allows meto have that. I was amazed at how dirty my carpet was after the first cleaning. I let Rambo run untilit ran out of power. It ran for 90 minutes the first time and then went to the dock without prompting.That was so cool. I have had it for about 6 weeks and when I let it run now, there is much less hair and dirt.A great buy.
Mighty impressed with my Roomba 675. I thought we had very clean floors, and when I used the Roomba the first time, the amount of dust it cleaned was unbelievable. But what really sold me the Toomba was the next day use... I thought the floor would be clean... and it picked up half of what was collected the day before. Mind you, I live in the Caribbean, so open windows are common at home, plus have kids going in and out during the day. The floor surface feels totally different when walking barefoot afte the Roomba cleanup, similar to when floor is just mopped (ceramic tiles in place). All in all, very please with the unit, albeit battery life... can be a tad better.
OMG i am shocked how much cleaner my carpets are since I got this!!! I have it set to run 4 nights a week after I go to bed, and it's amazing. Easy to use, easy to empty the bin. I can pop it in another room, close the door, and it does its thing. Now they need to invent one that can do stairs and my life is complete.