- Z-shape Route Navigation & Fast Cleaning: Unlike many comparable robots, the E4 uses OpticEye motion tracking and dual gyroscopes to create effective route algorithms, clean the floor efficiently and minimize missed areas. You can check where it has been cleaned in the cleaning map it builds up in-app.
- 4 Cleaning Mode & Strong Suction: Four cleaning modes (Silent, Balanced, Turbo, Max), let you choose different modes for different uses in-app. When a carpet is encountered, it will automatically increase the suction power to 2000pa max for better carpet cleaning and healthier home living.
- 200 Runtime & Self-charging: A 100% battery means up to 200 minutes of run time, enough to clean up to 2152 sqft. If the battery runs low during cleaning, it will return to charge automatically and then continue cleaning where it left off, so if you have a larger house, it can still clean the whole place.
- Large Dustbin & Washable Filter: A large 640 ml dustbin can store more debris, making it easier to clean large spaces or just empty them less often. A washable filter means a longer service life and more consistent cleaning quality.
- App & Voice Control: Control every element of your robot wherever you are with the Mi Home app, including setting cleaning schedules for individual rooms. With Alexa and Google Home support, you can also start and stop cleanups and more with the power of your voice.
I just got this today AFTER I purchased another, cheaper robotic vacuum on . This one is instantly better! Why?It is QUIET.It cleaned my apartment in one hour.Has an amazing map that shows you where it cleaned.Took less than 5 minutes to set up including the app.I love that it is quiet and maps so well. Was not just bouncing around randomly but really methodic about how it was moving around my apartment. Love this!
This is my third robot vacuum. Started off with a Deebot, which really didn't get the job done. Then went with the irobot 960, which couldn't finish cleaning my main floor (hardwoods) on either one charge or without requiring the dust bin to be emptied.Now here comes this Roborock e4 and my gosh I think I've finally found something that really does what it's supposed to do! Cleans very well, is incredibly quiet (even for the carpet turbo boost it does on my rugs), never gets stuck, and doesn't cover the same ground excessively. It cleans my entire main floor on a single charge and the large, easy to empty bin, is las than half full!The app is easy to use also, though I haven't tried connecting to Alexa yet.Very happy with this purchase so far.
Love this thing! I bought it a couple of months ago and wanted to write an accurate review so I waited.My husband insisted we get a border collie and spends a lot of times indoors, which means hair EVERYWHERE. I was getting so frustrated with always sweeping, I was ready to get rid of the dog. I bought this as a final resort and OMG it has helped so much. My house is 2,000 sq feet and it usually can get the job done without needing charged. If it needs to charge, it will go back to the dock and start back up when it has enough power. The dust bin is huge and I can't believe how full it gets after each clean. I have 3 kids and 2 dogs, it gets the things I can't see. It's also helped with getting my kids to pick up their stuff!Only downfall is, is that the hair does get wrapped in the wheels, spinner part and the bar, I clean it probably every two weeks, so no big deal to me.Picture is of one clean this am
I was a bit skeptical about whether this or the Roomba or whatever would really work. I have two dogs and live on a farm, so you can imagine all the dirt that gets tracked in my house. We put down new flooring so I wanted something to help keep things cleaned up. After some research, I decided to give this a try. I am in love with it. I scheduled it to run every day and it finds and cleans every inch of my house that it can physically get to. Even under my bed and couch. It does get stuck under the edge of my dishwasher occasionally, but I block that off every morning so that it can't get under the edge. That really is my only complaint so far. I've been using it for over two weeks and I'm thrilled. I love the app too. Definately worth the money. We have the mopping accesories too. It does make a difference in keeping the floor looking better between my more heaving moppings.
I love this vacuum. A friend of mine has the same vacuum but a more expensive model and was raving about it. I was going to buy the expensive model but this one was on sale so I thought I'd go ahead and try it out. I'm so glad I did. This little guy has almost all the same functions/power that the more expensive model has. I can program it to clean or can start it using the app. It picks up even the smallest bits of dirt. It's easy to use. I do recommend getting the optional mopping system if you have hardwood floors. My only problem with this vacuum is that it can't sweep my very high-pile shag rug. But for regular carpet, tile, hardwood, etc. this is perfect ! I love it so much that I'm going to buy a second one for my upstairs.