- WiFi SMART AIR FRYER: Try the smart air fryer powered by Vesync App! You'll be able to control it on your phone. It also works with Alexa and Google Assistance. Experience more smart features!
- NEVER LOSE TRACK: Spend more time with family and friends and less time in the kitchen with cooking notifications from VeSync to help you get crispy, golden results every time
- 200+ ONLINE RECIPES: 200+ ever-growing recipes that lead you through every step, ensuring your meal is flawless. Every time. Every dish is chef-tested for tasty goodness.
- Healthy & Efficient: Cook your food up to 50% faster than in a traditional oven and reduce your food's oil content by up to 85% than traditional deep-frying, giving it the same crispy taste without the health drawbacks.
- NO STAINS, NO MESS - Removable, dishwasher-safe baskets and nonstick surfaces make cleaning simple and easy. Find additional accessories for your air fryer by searching for C158-6AC or find a replacement basket by search
- JUST SAY TO WORD: Hand full when cooking? Connect your air fryer to third-party voice assistants for hands-free control.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Worried about preparing enough food? The air fryer's 5.8-quart basket fits a whole rotisserie chicken or food for 4, plenty for the whole family
- Note: This smart air fryer requires a 2.4GHz WiFi network to operate with the VeSync app. The air fryer is ETL Listed. Temperature Range: 170400F / 77205C, Voltage: AC 120V, 60Hz (US/CA only)
I'm actually glad that my Cozyna air fryer died on me. I was looking to replace it with a bigger one, but the brand is no longer available. I read lots and lots of reviews for other air fryers and it came down to the pricey Phillips or this Cosori. My brother has a Phillips and he loves it. But since I don't use mine as often, I opted for the more affordable choice. So glad I did! The only negative is that it's pretty loud, compared to my old one. But it's super easy to use and does a much better job crisping the food than the last one. The last one had an analog dial. This one is digital. The basket is easier to clean too. Overall, I'm really liking this air fryer!
Before I bought this air fryer, I had a Power XL with the gold colored basket. I had the smaller version which was a good size for me since I am a widow. It cooked ok, but over time, the basket looked horrible and was a nightmare to clean. I even tried Easy Off spray and still could not get it looking decent. I could never get consistent results in cooking since most times I had to change either the temp settings or the cook time and when I wanted to cook the same thing at a later date, I often couldn't remember what settings I used the last time. I was getting pretty frustrated. I felt it was time for a change!! I had seen many videos of people using the Cosori air fryer and I noticed that the end result was that the food seemed more crispy, more golden and more appetizing than what I was getting. Soooo, I took the leap and ordered this newest version of the Cosori air fryer (5.8 qt) and I am delighted with it. It performed exactly as promised and cleanup is so easy. I also found out my old air fryer was only 1500 watts and my new Cosori is 1700 watts. I think that is also a reason my food cooks and crisps up better. I love the presets and the fact that I can save my own times and temps if I want. I love the square shape vs the round and was surprised that this larger version didn't take up much more space than the 3.4 qt round fryer I had since I live in a senior complex with limited counter space. If you purchase this air fryer do not forget to register it online because Cosori will give you an additional year warranty at no charge which is a great value. I don't know of any other company that does this. All-in-all, I am in love with this air fryer and so very happy I purchased it!!
It looks very fancy. Coming with user manual and recipes, very thoughtful and friendly for a beginner user. Good for 2-3 ppl. It's my first step towards a healthier lifestyle. Remember to remove the plastic and paperboard inside before use. Can't wait to have my first meal cooked by it.
I like the design. It looks so beautiful on my countertop. The basket is big enough for a medium size chicken so there is plenty of space. A recipe book also comes with the package which saves me lots of time. There are 5 cooking modes and a preheat setting and I can control the machine through the app, which enables me to plan for meals.
This is the best appliance I ever bought for my kitchen. I researched a lot and read all the reviews on line about air fryers.This was one had the best reviews and they all are true. It is so easy to use. It comes with recipe book which is very useful. The food comes so delicious without using any oil. I even made stack without cooking it dry. It was well-down( the way I like) and still was juicy. Fried chicken, onion rings, fried shrimp also came out so tasty without using too much oil. I just barely spray cooking oil.At first you may need to try to see how many min/ temp you should set to cook your food. For example after the first attempt I realized I need to add 2 more min for my chicken in order to cook to my satisfaction.If you are looking for Air fryer, this is awesome. It is large enough to cook for 4 people and not too bulky to take so much space in the kitchen.