- A wired video doorbell that works exclusively with Apple HomeKit, featuring Logitech TrueView head-to-toe HD video, Face Recognition, color night vision, 2-way audio, and more.
- Installation requires dealing with electrical cabling, and may also require the use of power tools and electrical testing equipment.
- Built to support Apple HomeKit Secure Video so you get end-to-end encryption, Face Recognition, package detection, rich notifications, and custom Activity Zones. Requires iCloud+ plan and home hub device.
- Features best-in-class Logitech TrueView video with 160 fields of view, head-to-toe HD video, HDR, and color night vision up to 6 feet to capture every last detail.
- Comes with everything you need, including multiple mounting options, Chime Kit, and wiring to connect to a wired doorbell system (8-24V AC 10 VA or higher).
This works perfectly with Apple Homekit on your iPhone and iPad. It works with your current chime, or plays through chimes through your HomePod. Also it shows who is at your door on your Apple TV. I opted to just power the unit with a micro usb and plugged into the wall permanently so I didn't need to wire anything. Using this with HomeKit allows tons of custom integration like using its motion sensor to turn on your smartlights and many other things!
Works great but the setup requires you use their website to get instructions. I think this is what is causing the most problems. Click the wrong option and get a screen telling you to call support. A printed user guide would be better. I did have to replace my old transformer as it was almost 20 years old and under powered. Hooking up that chime controller was also a pain. Everything is working fine. The detection of pets, people, cars, and packages is crazy. Love that feature.
It's working fine with my apartment 12V doorbell chime, streaming quality is good, easy to configure with Apple HomeKit and secure video.
I have been a fan of Logitech for some time so when I heard they came out with a HomeKit doorbell I knew I needed to give it a try. I was not disappointed at all. I have had three or four different brands of doorbells installed trying them all out but none of them really gave me what I was looking for. Arlo came very close but the Arlo app is very slow to load so that pushed me away from it. The Circle has no app you use the HomeKit app from Apple. The bell is very well made and you get a great high-quality view of the people at your door. No complaints here.
This works perfectly with HomeKit. The detection capabilities work well and it was easy to wire it up with my existing chime. I haven't yet had issues with overheating but this is located inside a covered entry. The angle mount included doesn't quite provide a perfect view for me so I bought a swivel mount from a separate retailer.